These super moist Chapli Kababs are seriously yummy and juicy made with mince meat and spices.
- 1 kg Mince meat
- 2 Onions- finely chopped
- 2-3 Tomatoes- finely chopped
- 5-6 Green chillies -finely chopped as per taste
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Ginger and Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Coriander seeds
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Chilli flakes
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 3 tbsp Gram Flour (besan)
- 1 tbsp Pomegrante powder (anardana)
- 1 tbsp Garam masala
- Coriander leaves-finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- 2-3 tbsp Cornmeal, Rice flour or Breadcrumbs-optional
- In a bowl add all the ingredients together and mix with your hands really well until everything is fully combined.
- Place cling film wrap over the bowl and place in the fridge for 1/2 hour to chill. Do not leave it in the fridge too long as the tomatoes start to release their water and will make the kebabs soggy.
- Heat some oil in a small non-stick frying pan.
- Wet your hands with water and take a handful amount of mixture and form into flat round large patties.
- Place the kebabs on to the frying pan and shallow fry on a high heat for approx 3-4 mins. Do not move the kebab, let it cook and form a crust and continue cooking the kababs until the color is nice and dark.
- After about 3 mins turn the kebab over and cook again for 3-4 minutes again letting it form a crust on the other side.
- Remove from the pan and drain on kitchen towel and drizzle some lemon juice on them before serving.
- Serve with some mint chutney or ketchup.onions, tomatoes and/or a saladEat with naan or as a side dish.
- Serve in a burger with a cheese slice,tomato slices,onion and salad.
Note:You can even shape the patties and place them on a tray, and place it in the freezer for half an hour so they firm up. Then proceed to fry them directly from the freezer,this helps maintain their shape. :)