These tasty and soft chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfect snack for kids and adults , baked with oats and chocolate chips.Enjoy these delicious and nourishing cookies.
- 1 1/2 cups Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Butter or Margarine, softened
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 2 cups Quick-cooking or Old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips (6 oz)
- 1 cup Chopped nuts, (optional)
- Pre heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir brown sugar and butter until blended.
- Stir in vanilla extract and egg until light and fluffy. Stir in oats, flour, baking soda and salt; stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Onto ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.