Bruschetta is a fresh, simple and delicious Italian appetizer. This recipe is prepared with an Indian twist.A perfect evening snack or starter.
- 1 Bread Loaf or French bread or Regular bread
- 1 Onion-finely chopped
- 1 Tomato-finely chopped
- 2 Green chillies-finely chopped
- Coriander leaves-finely chopped
- 2 Lemons
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- 3-4 Papad
- 250 gms Butter
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder-optional
- Cut the bread loaf into slices and toast it in butter in a grill pan.
- Roast the papad over stove and keep aside.
- Add the finely chopped onions,tomatoes, green chillies,coriander leaves,chaat masala,lemon juice, olive oil and salt.Stir well.
- Spoon the mixture on top of toast and also add some crushed roasted papad over it and serve.
Note:You can sprinkle some grated mozzarella cheese over this before baking.
You may also add small chunks of paneer.