Guacamole is a healthy and delicious snack enjoyed with tortilla chips,crackers or any chips. It can be served along with lamb chops as well.Do make this healthy homemade dip.
- 2 Ripe avocados
- 2 Onions medium-finely chopped
- 1 cup Tomatoes-chopped
- 1 tsp Red chilli sauce
- Coriander leaves- chopped
- Jalapeno -seeded and chopped(optional)
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Garlic 4-5 cloves-crushed
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Cut the avocado into half and discard the seed. Scoop out flesh using a spoon.
- Using a fork mash well.Blend together avocado, onions, garlic cloves, lemon juice, salt, black peppercorns and jalapeno to a fine paste.
- Serve with tortilla chips or serve as a side dish with lamb chops.