I enjoy making pasta, in any form and this recipe using coriander(cilantro) pesto is very easy to make.Enjoy this delicious pasta.
- 1 cup Penne pasta
- 1 cup Coriander leaves chopped
- 2 tbsp Almond powder
- 1 tsp Ground Green chillies
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 125ml Fresh cream
- Parmesan cheese-grated
- Salt to taste
- Boil penne pasta with salt and little oil till done.
- For pesto-blend together coriander leaves, almond powder, ground green chillies, garlic,lemon juice and water.
- Saute 1 tsp crushed garlic in butter. Add in a few diced peppers and saute till soft.
- Add in pesto and fresh cream.Add salt and bring to boil.
- Add in pasta.Sprinkle grated parmesan on top and serve hot along with garlic bread.