A simple and tasty garlic bread that can be served as a starter or as an accompaniment. It also goes great with pastas, soups, even salads.
- 1 Loaf French Bread or any bread of your choice
- 1 stick unsalted Butter-softened at room temperature
- 2-3 Garlic cloves-crushed
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Dried or Fresh Parsley-chopped
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan or Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees F.
- Slice the bread into 1 inch thick half. Stir together the butter,crushed garlic,salt,parsley in a small bowl.
- Spread the mixture over the sliced bread.You can top it with cheese if you like Bake it in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy.