There’s no better way to celebrate this crazy winter with a quick and easy chicken corn soup.Enjoy!
- Few Bone Chicken pieces
- 2 Eggs
- 2 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Chinese salt ajinomoto
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- 4-5 Green chilies-chopped
- 1 can of corn kernels or Cream style sweet corn
- 1/2 pack or 1 cup Corn flour
- 1/2 tsp Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp White vinegar (Use mild quality vinegar)
- Bring water to a boil in pan and add it to the pressure cooker,Stir in chicken pieces,salt and Chinese salt.Pressure cook for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove chicken by separating it from bones, shred or lightly mash with a fork and reserve.
- Next in a small bowl stir the chopped green chili with 1/2 tsp of vinegar.In another bowl,mix red chili powder with few drops of white vinegar. Chili sauces are ready.
- To prepare the cornflour mixture,mix the corn flour with 1 1/2 cup of water until no lumps are formed.
- If you are using corn kernels,grind them in a blender along with the water for few sec and do not make complete paste.I used a can of cream style sweet corn directly.
- Next beat the eggs very lightly in a bowl.
- Now add the chicken back to the cooker mixture and also add 1/2 can of corn kernels.Depending on the quantity you can add 1-2 glasses of water and allow it to boil.
- Add the cornflour mixture,stirring continuously and cook for few minutes.
- Finally add the beaten eggs by stirring continuously and cook for few minutes.
- Once done serve the hot soup by garnishing with few drops of chili sauce,soy sauce,vinegar and season it with black pepper.
- Enjoy the hot soup!