Very simple and delicious stir-fried noodles with shrimp. It has the sweetness of onion and carrot, and the crunchiness of shrimps.Enjoy!
- 1 pack of Egg noodles or lo mein noodles
- 12 Shrimps-raw or cooked and peeled frozen shrimps
- 1/2 Onion-cut into strips
- 1 Carrots-cut into strips
- 1 Green Capsicum-cut into strips or cubed
- 3 Garlic cloves-sliced
- Gren onion- chopped
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Soy sauce
- Sweet and Sour sauce or chili sauce-optional
- First add salt to the shrimp and mix it.
- Boil noodles in sufficient water by adding little salt and oil to it. When the noodles are done,drain and rinse with cold water.Allow them to cool.To prevent noodles from sticking each other add little oil.
- Heat oil in a wok.Stir fry the shrimps for about 1 minute.Remove the shrimps in a plate.
- Add oil to the same wok,throw in the vegetables-onions saute for 2 minutes or slightly brown.Add carrots,garlic and green onions.
- Saute for 2 minutes.And then add salt,boiled noodles,soy sauce and fried shrimps.
- Serve hot !Garnish with green onion.If you want it spicy ,add sweet and sour sauce or chili sauce.