Ande ka Khagina its a popular breakfast recipe which is served with hot parathas.
- 2 Egg
- 1 Onion
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Red chili powder
- 1 tbsp Turmeric powder
- Coriander Leaves (Finely chopped)
- Mint Leaves (Finely chopped)
- 2 Green Chili
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- In a large non-stick saucepan/Khadhai at medium heat, add oil. Add onions and fry till golden brown.
- Then Add the ginger & garlic paste and fry for two minutes. Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, green chilies & salt to taste.
- Then add the well-beaten egg and the chopped coriander, mint and cover the pan leave it for low heat till eggs are well done.
- stir briskly. Remove from the heat.
- Serve with chapati.