Fruits Custard is a very delicious and healthy dessert with the creamy texture of the custard and crunch of the fruits in between.
- 1/2 litre Milk
- 2 tbsp Custard powder
- Raw fruits Apple/Banana/Grapes/Oranges/Pomegranate/Mango-Finely chopped
- Dry Fruits (optional)
- Take a saucepan,add milk and bring to boil and then add sugar and stir till it dissolves.
- Next in a small bowl add custard powder in a small amount of of milk,mix it well without any lumps.
- Add this custard paste into the boilng milk and keep stirring till its creamy and thicken on a low flame.
- Remove from heat when it reaches the desired consistency.
- Allow the custard to cool thoroughly.
- Finally in a serving dish add the chopped fruits and then pour over the custard cream and refrigerate.
- Serve cool and Enjoy it!!