Puffs are the easiest snack to make and it reminds us of the college days where we use to grab these during break time.Do try out and enjoy!!
- Boiled Eggs 4
- Black Pepper
- Puff Pastry Sheets
- Chaat Masala
- Garam Masala powder-optional
- Egg wash
- Take boiled eggs and cut into half and then sprinkle pepper powder,chat masala,garam masala ,if needed salt.
- Take puff pastry sheet,place the sprinkled egg on top and close the sheet by applying little water on the edges.
- Brush the puffs with egg wash for better color.
- Bake it in the oven for 30 mins at 350 degrees.
- Once it is done serve with sauce or ketchup.
Check out the egg puff video recipe.