Spicy and tangy chutney.Simple to prepare no need of grinder.Tastes good with anything.
- 3 Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 2 Green chillies
- 4 Curry leaves
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin seeds (Zeera)
- 1/2 tbsp Black Mustard seeds(Rai)
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Oil
- In a large non-stick saucepan/Khadhai add oil at medium heat.Add cumin seeds, black mustard seeds & curry leaves fry for 30 seconds.
- Then add tomatoes, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, turmeric powder,green chilli and mix well.
- Now after a couple of minutes add salt,do not cook on a high heat,simmer heat and cover the pan leave till smooth.
- At this stage there will be some liquid from the Tomato in the pan. You need to now stir it till tomatoes gets smooth and mushy.
- Then cover the pan let it until all the liquid evaporates,leave till done.Remove from the heat.
- Serve this as side dish with rice and parathas.