Berries are nutritious and low in calories.I have used three types of berries in this smoothie but you can try this with any berries that you have on hand. Start your day with a glass of smoothie and add berries to your diet for a healthy life style.
- 1/2 cup each Fresh Strawberries, Blackberries and Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Low fat flavored yogurt or 1/2cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup of ice cubes
- 1 cup of milk
- In a blender, add all the berries along with ice cubes, half of the milk, honey and yogurt or ice cream and blend until smooth.
- Add the rest of the milk if it is too thick. Pour it in a tall glass and enjoy your smoothie.
- You can garnish with fresh fruits and mint leaves.