Liver masala recipe is one of the spicy side dish. In local words it is also called as Khaleji masala.Liver is great for blood formation.
- Liver 1/2 kg,
- Onion 1 large,
- Ginger paste 1 tsp,
- Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp,
- Corriander powder 1 tsp,
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp,
- Corriander leaves, green chilies and garam masala for garnishing,
- Dry Fenugreek leaves 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves
- Salt to taste,
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Slice onions and fry them till golden brown and add curry leaves.
- Add the liver pieces(cut into small cubes), ginger/garlic paste, red chilli powder, corriander powder,turmeric and salt.
- Add some water if needed and bring to boil.Simmer till done.
- Add some yogurt and fenugreek leaves at the end and stir it on medium high until it leaves oil.
- Sprinkle corriander leaves, sliced green chilies and garam masala.
- Serve hot with naan or roti.