A healthy friendly snack.A healthy.Surprise your loved one’s with this beautiful sandwich and they are sure to enjoy this :)
- Potatoes -2 medium
- Mixed vegetables (green peas, carrots, green beans) 1cup chopped
- Onion 1 chopped fine
- Coriander leaves-finely chopped
- Green Chillies – to taste, finely chopped
- Chopped ginger 1 teaspoon
- Salt -adjust to your taste
- Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder 1/4 tsp
- Cumin powder 1/4tsp
- Few slices of Bread
- Boiled the potatoes until they are tender.Once cooked, drain the water and let the potatoes cool down.Peel the skin off and mash the potatoes.
- Steam the chopped mixed vegetables.Make sure to squeeze the vegetables to take the excess water out and pat dry.
- Mix all the ingredients together; adjust salt and pepper to your taste.
- Take one slice of bread.Spread the green chutney amd also spread the potato mixture and sprinkle some sesame seeds on top.
- Now take a frying pan add butter and place the bread.Let it cook.