Wishing you all a very Happy Eid!!!Hope you have a fun day with family & friends.Here is Eid special Dessert for all my lovely people:)
Fruit Trifle is a fantastic dessert any time of year, but especially when the fruit ingredients are in season.This is the easy and tasty dessert.Ingredients:
- Milk 1l
- Condensed Milk/Milkmaid 1/2cup
- Chocolate cake
- Vanilla custard powder 1tbsp
- Sugar as taste
- Fruits-pineapple chunks,apple,strawberries,blueberries ,cherries or any fruits.
- Make Custard
- Take a saucepan;add milk and bring to boil and then add sugar.
- Add condensed milk or milkmaid.
- Next in a small cup add custard powder and little milk and stir continuously to avoid lumps.
- Add this custard to the boilng milk and stir well on high flame.Cook until it becomes a little thick in consistency.
- Remove from stove and let it cool down.
- In a deep, clear glass dish or trifle bowl, spread a layer of chocolate cake chunks.You can spinkle a little orange juice on the cake to keep it moist
- Scatter the cake with chopped strawberries and apples,pineapple chunks or any fruit of your choice. And then pour the custard thus forming the first layer.
- Repeat again by layering the cake and then scatter some fruits and then pour custard.
- Decorate the dessert with strawberries,blueberries or any fruits.
- Refrigerate for one hour and Serve.
Enjoy this festive dessert with your family and friends:)