Crispy fried chicken is a dry side dish that can be served with parathas or white rice.Its very easy to prepare and tastes good.This is regular item at my home.
- Boneless chicken/Chicken legs
- 1 tsp. ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- 2 tsp Coriander powder -optional
- Salt to taste
- Oil-deep fry
- Cilantro leaves (finely chopped)-garnish
- 1 Onion (sliced long)-garnish
- Clean the chicken and marinate the chicken with ginger-garlic paste,salt,turmeric powder,red chilli powder and coriander powder and keep aside for few hours.
- Heat the pan and add oil and then deep fry the chicken by turning around.Serve hot
- Enjoy the crispy fried chicken.:)