I baked this cake for my lovely sis’s back there in India.It really turned out too good and spongy..
- Maida 2 cups
- Eggs 2
- Sugar 60gms
- Vanilla Essence 1tsp
- Firstly separate egg yolk and egg white into two separate bowls.
- Now beat egg white with beater or whisker.
- Take about 60 gms of sugar and add it to egg white and beat it until sugar dissolves.
- Preheat oven to 180’c
- Next add the egg yolk and beat it and also add 1tsp vanilla essece .
- Now add 2 cups maida and beat well so to form the cake batter.
- Take spatulla and mix it lightly.
- Finally take a cake mould,spread the butter on all sides and place the batter and tap it to level.
- Bake for about 20mins and Set for 5 mins.
- Then cut into slices and serve with ice-cream,fruits or cherries.