This is a slightly spicy dry side-dish.Extremely simple,it tastes great when paired with pulao.
- 1 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 Onion chopped
- 2-3 Green chillies
- 1tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala powder
- Curry leaves
- Lemon juice
- Clean and cut the meat into even sized cubes.
- Marinate meat with ginger-garlic paste,salt,turmeric powder,red chilli powder,coriander powder and garam masala.Keep aside atleast for half an hour.
- Saute the onions till golden brown and then add curry leaves and green chillies.
- Next add the marinated meat and half a cup of water.Cover and cook on low heat till the meat is tender.
- Once the meat is well cooked, stir-fry continuously till it turns dry and dark brown in colour.
- Once done add lemon juice and serve with onions or capsicum.