Potato and cheese croquettes are golden and crispy on the outside and cheesy and creamy on the inside,which can be served as a starter or simply as an evening snack.
- 1/2kg Potatoes
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1green chillies finely chopped
- 2tbsp green coriander fine chop
- 1tsp Black pepper
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp crushed red chilli-optional
- 3tbsp cheddar cheese-grated
- oil for frying
- For Coating:
- Cornflour or Maida
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Firstly peel,boil and mash the potatoes.
- Now mix potatoes,spices and chopped onion,green coriander,cheese and green chilies till combined.
- Make any shape you like;round or cylindrical shape.
- Next coat croquettes in corn flour then in egg and in bread crumbs.
- Take a pan,add oil.Let the oil heat and then fry the croquettes on high heat till golden brown.
- Serve the croquettes wuth ketchup .
Enjoy it with any drink:)