This is one of the other forms of rabdi. This was the first dish I prepared at my in-laws place;which was loved by all.
- Milk 1L
- Condensed Milk/Milkmaid 1/2cup
- Cake Rusk
- Vanilla custard powder 1tbsp
- For Decoration-strawberries,blueberries ,cherries or any fruits.
- Layer the cake rusk in flat dish and sprinkle little milk on the rusk or you can dip each rusk in milk to keep it moist.
- Make Custard
- Take a saucepan;add milk and bring to boil and then add sugar.
- Add condensed milk or milkmaid.
- Next in a small cup add custard powder and little milk and stir continuously to avoid lumps.
- Add this custard to the boiling milk and stir well on high flame.Cook until it becomes a little thick in consistency.
- Remove from stove and let it cool down.
- Next add the custard on to the layered cake rusk.
- Decorate the dessert with strawberries,blueberries or any fruits.
- Refrigerate and Serve.