This recipe is a combination of chicken and capsicums that tastes too good.
- 1 chicken cut into 8 pcs or half a kilo of boneless chicken breast cubed
- 2 green capsicums
- small bunch of coriander
- 2 green chillies
- 300 ml youghurt (or more if you want extra gravy)
- 1tbsp tomato paste
- salt to taste
- 1tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1tbsp oil
- pinch of turmeric
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- First cut the capsicum and add it with yoghurt,coriander and green chillies into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour this mixture over the chicken and all the other ingredients tomato paste,salt ,ginger-garlic paste,turmeric and garam masala into the chicken.
- Take a pan or cooker, add 1tbsp oil and the chicken into it and cook.
- Simmer gently till the chicken is soft ,add coriander leaves and water if necessary (depends on the preference in consistency) and cook for few mins.
- Remove and Serve with naan or rice :)