- Mangoes/Mango puree
- Condensed Milk
- For garinsh-Dry fruits
- For decoration-grapes,oranges or any fruits
- Take a saucepan and add milk and bring to boil.
- Then add 2 tbsp condensed milk,half cup sugar and simmer gently.
- Take a small cup add 1tbsp cornflour and little milk and stir continuously to avoid lumps.
- Now add this cornflour mixture to the boiling milk and stir well.Cook till a little thick consistency and remove from flame and let it cool down.
- Pour this milk in a flat serving dish.
- Make Rasmalai
- Take 10 slices of bread and cut all the brown sides of bread.
- Take one slice of bread;dip in water of bowl and add the mango puree in the center and then make a round shape by folding the sides of bread and keep aside.
- Repeat the same for the remaining breads.
- Now add these bread balls to the serving dish.
- Refrigerate and Serve.
Enjoy this yummy dessert:)
Note:If you are using mangoes;cut them into chunks and blend it in a blender to form mango puree.