Nutella is kids as well as adults favorite chocolate spread,eating it straight from the jar or on a toast.Take a look at our delicious Nutella Marshmallow Puffs.These puffs are easily made with frozen puff pastry, nutella and marshmallows. Simple to bake and yet a decadent treat.Surely kid’s will love it.:)
- 1 package Pepperidge Farm puff pastry sheets
- Nutella spread
- Mini marshmallows
- For egg wash-1 egg white whisked with 1 tbsp water
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Thaw the puff pastry sheets according to package directions,at room temperature for approximately 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut each pastry square into 4 equal sized pieces.
- Place about 2 or 3 tbsp of Nutella in the center of each square.
- Top the Nutella with mini marshmallows appx 10-12 marshmallows nicely packed onto each pastry sheet. (if using regular,cut into half).
- Fold each puff pastry sheet into a triangle. Crimp the edges with a fork to form a seal.
- Brush each pastry with the egg white wash
- Bake on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet for 25 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown.
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.