A simple curry with cauliflower and tomatoes and can be cooked within 30 minutes. Goes great with rice or roti.
- 1 medium Cauliflower -cut into 1” florets
- 1 medium Onion -thinly sliced
- 3 medium Tomatoes or 14.5 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp Ginger and Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Red chili powder (Cayenne pepper)
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Any chicken 65 or chicken curry masala – (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Cilantro for garnish
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat; add onions, ginger and garlic paste and saute until onions start to caramelize, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add cumin, coriander, chili powder, turmeric,green chilies and salt. Cook for about 30 seconds.
- Then add the tomatoes, cauliflower and 1 cup of water. Bring to a boil. Then lower the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until cauliflower is tender, about 12-15 minutes.
- Stir in chopped cilantro and serve.