Sheerkurma is a vermicelli pudding that we have always craved for Eid as it is the first thing to have on Eid morning. So enjoy the Eid with festive dessert. Eid Mubarak!!
- Vermicelli-broken into pieces
- 1 litre Whole milk
- 4 tbsp Evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 4-5 Dates,deseeded and sliced
- 1/4 cup of nuts assorted and chopped-cashew,raisins,almonds,pistachios
- 2 cups Sugar
- pinch of Saffon-optional
- pinch Cardamon powder or Vanilla essence
- Heat the milk and evaporated milk and then add sugar,saffron and cardamon powder.Keep it warm.
- Heat the ghee until melted and then add the vermicelli and fry on low heat until they turn golden.Remove and set aside.
- Add the ghee into the pan and fry the raisins,chopped nuts and dates.
- Once done add the fried vermicelli and nuts into the warm milk.
- Cook for few minutes until the vermicelli is nice and soft
- Serve into a bowl and garnish with some nuts and sliced dates.