Hakka Noodles is a popular Chinese dish where boiled noodles are stir fried with sauces and vegetables or meats.These noodles are very popular and are loved by all.Hakka noodles is my favorite Chinese food.Enjoy the spicy and colorful noodles.
- 1 packet of Hakka Noodles
- 1 medium Onion-sliced
- 1/4 small Cabbage-finely shredded
- Carrot,cut into thin strips or shredded
- 1 Green Bell pepper,cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup Bean sprouts
- 1 stalk Spring onion ,finely shredded
- 2 tbsp Oil or Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp White/Black Pepper powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili sauce-optinal
- Boil noodles in sufficient water by adding little salt and oil to it. When the noodles are done,drain and allow them to cool.To prevent noodles from sticking each other add little oil.
- Heat oil in a non stick wok.Throw in all the vegetables;onion,carrot and green bell pepper and toss.Then add cabbage and stir fry them for couple of minutes.
- Add salt, pepper powder, soya sauce and toss on high heat.For spiciness add chili sauce.Mix all the sauces well.
- Next add the boiled noodles to the vegetables.Toss the noodles well.
- Lastly add the bean sprouts and vinegar and toss again. Serve hot garnished with green spring onions.