Tall, fluffy pancakes are delicious served with maple syrup or honey or top with strawberries and whipped cream for a real treat.
- 1 Cup All purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- Dash of Salt
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp Melted Butter
- Few drops of Vanilla essence
- Maple syrup or Honey
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Using a whisk or large fork, mix in the milk and egg until well combined and smooth. Stir in the melted butter.
- Heat non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Using a 1/4 cup measure, pour pancake batter onto hot griddle. When pancake is golden brown, flip to cook other side.
- Serve warm with honey or maple syrup,whipped cream and any fruit compote of your choice.