I had sundae at the famous ice cream shop named Oberweis.The best ice cream I have ever had,it’s so rich and creamy.Banana royale sundae starts with three icecream toppings.And so I decided to make something at home similar to it. So enjoy this ice cream treat.:)
- 2 ripe Bananas
- Vanilla,Strawberry and Chocolate Ice cream
- Almond and cashew slices
- Chocolate sauce/HERSHEY’s hot fudge topping
- Heat fudge topping until warm.
- Peel bananas and cut into half lengthwise.
- Now place 1scoop of each ice cream;vanilla,strawberry,chocolate and fruits;bananas,strawberries in one large dish.
- Spoon hot fudge topping or chocolate sauce over the ice creams.
- Top with almond and cashew slices or whipped cream.