Ice cream party cakes are great for summer celebrations because they require no baking. Oreo Ice cream cake is always a favorite and it is extremely easy.
- 1 Gallon of Vanilla Ice Cream(or Coffee ice cream)
- 1/2 cup Store Bought Caramel Sauce or Caramel syrup
- 1/2 cup Store Bought Chocolate Fudge Sauce(I used Hot fudge sauce)
- Chocolate Syrup(optional)
- 1 Large Bag of Oreo Cookies
- 1/2 cup Walnuts(optional)
- Take the ice cream out of the freezer and leave at room temperature for 30 minutes so it can start to soften.
- Line a 9 inch spring form pan or cake pan with some plastic wrap and set aside.
- Line the inner edge of your pan with a row of oreo cookies, also line the bottom of the pan with oreo halves.
- Place rest of the Oreo cookies in a large zip lock bag, and smash them with a rolling pin until the cookies become coarse crumbs.
- In a large bowl mix together the ice cream, caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, walnuts and the oreo crumbs, reserving ½ cup of the crumbs for the topping. Mix everything together well to combine and add mixture to the pan outlined with the oreos. Level out the top of the cake and top with the Oreo crumbs and if you like, some hot fudge sauce and caramel sauce.
- Place the cake in the freezer and let it set for 4 to 6 hours.
- When ready to serve let the oreo cookies on the side of you cake be the guide for even slices and also beautiful presentation.
- You could top the cake with more chocolate or caramel sauce but it’s so perfect as it is, you don’t need to go through the extra step.