Chocolate Chip Cookies my favorite cookies ,are easy to prepare and are crisp outer and soft chewy inside.Home-baked cookies are favourite treat for everyone.I baked this cookies for my friend and she loved it!!
- 2 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Butter, softened at room temp (or use 1 stick butter and 1 stick margarine.)
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 cups (12 oz. package) Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped Nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar in a mixing bowl until creamy.
- Take a large mixing bowl and beat the eggs.To this add the sugar mixture and vanilla essence and whisk well.
- Gradually beat in the sift flour,baking soda and salt till it becomes like dough.
- Now add in chocolate morsels and nuts and stir it.
- Drop and slightly press the cookie dough onto the baking tray lined with parchment paper by rounded tablespoons or an ice cream scoop,so that cookies are in circles for uniform sizing.
- Bake for 9 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking tray for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Transfer cookies to a nice serving plate when they have cooled.Enjoy the yummy cookies.
Check out the Chocolate chip cookie video.