Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas!!.Christmas celebration is all about cakes,pastries and cookies.Enjoy your Christmas with easy and hassle free ending Microwave Pineapple Pastry.Cake frosted with Cool whip.
Cake fosted with buttercream frosting.
- 2tbsp Butter
- 2tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Warm Milk
- 1/2tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour(Maida)
- 1/2tsp Baking powder
- 1/2tsp Baking Soda
- Tinned Pineapple chunks
- 1 pack of Cool Whip or Betty Crocker Whipped Butter Cream Frosting-(whipped into creamy)
- Take butter and cream cheese in mixing bowl.To that add sugar and whisk well until it turns out creamy.
- Slowly add warm milk and make that in to thin paste.Now add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Sieve maida in to wet mixture along with baking powder and baking soda.Mix very well.
- Pour the mixture in to greased 8*8 microwave safe Baking tray.Microwave over high power for 4 minutes.
- After cake is done allow it to cool down for 10 minutes.Then transfer that on to cooling rack.
- After cake cools down divide that in to two equal size sponge sheets.
- Take one of the sponge sheet.Apply pineapple juice over that.Apply a layer of cool whip over it.
- Place few chunks of pineapple over cream layer.
- Now put another sponge sheet on the top of previous sponge sheet.Now cover the whole cake with cool whip.
- Put some pineapple pieces on the top of cake and top that up with cherries or strawberries.
- Slice it in to small pastry cakes!