Chocolate biscuit pudding- a deliciously rich dessert perfect for chocaholics!
- 500ml milk
- half tin condensed milk
- 1 tin nestle cream
- 3tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 Hide and Seek biscuit packets or any biscuits of your choice
- Few crushed almonds and pistachios for garnishing
- Some chocolates
- Take a pot and pour the milk in it along with condensed milk, cocoa powder, cream and vanilla essence.
- Bring it to boil and cook it properly.. keep cooking it until it becomes thick.. like that of the consistency of the custard.. not too thin but not too thick either, turn the stove off and take the pot off the stove.
- Now take a serving dish and layer the biscuits
- Next, pour half the hot pudding onto the layered biscuits
- Sprinkle some almonds and pistachios over this
- Keep continuing these layers and that’s it!
- refrigerate it until well chilled and serve it with vanilla ice-cream or whipped cream. —