I made these delightful puddings from a ready made carton mix today as wanted to prepare something quick.This makes a beautiful and quick dessert. This dessert always remind me of my sweet little cousin sis who calls me by the name Pudding di :).It’s kind of long story why she kept my name pudding..lol
This is how the pudding packet looks like..Ingredients:
- Milk 2cups
- Caramel pudding powder packet
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- Cardamom pods
- Boil the milk (as per the carton instructions),while boiling add a stick of cinnamon and a couple of cardamom pods for better taste.
- Empty the caramel sauce (that comes in the box) in a dish and keep aside.
- Once the milk reaches near boiling point,then add the pudding powder that comes in the box.And then pour into the caramel coated molds/dish.
- Make sure you discard the cinnamon stick and cardamom pods first though! Serve chilled! )
- Cool and refrigerate for few hours atleast 1hour before serving.