Kabsa is a tradional dish of Saudi Arabia.There are different ways to prepare but this is easiest way to prepare.It’s my all time favorite and this taste great when served with chicken.
- 2cups Basmati Rice
- 3cups water
- 4 Green cardamons
- 4 Cloves
- 4 Black pepper corns
- 1 Chicken cube stock
- 2 Carrots grated
- 10 Raisins
- Put oil in a pan and add cloves,cardamons,black pepper corns and fry for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.
- Add chicken cube and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add rice and water and cook the rice with lid on.
- In a separate pan,add oil and fry the grated carrots for 3minutes and keep aside.And in the same oil fry the raisins for 2 minutes.
- After the rice has been cooked,add the fried carrots and raisins.
- Serve rice with tomato sauce.