Samosa is a deep fried spicy snack usually served with chutney and tea . They are a popular appetizer or snack.
You can store them in freezer for weeks.make them, freeze them so that they don’t get soggy or limp and take them out an hour before you need them to fry.
Filling inside the samosa.
- 1 lb Chicken Mince
- 1 Onion - finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Ginger and Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala powder
- 1 tsp Amchur powder
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- Green chili paste-depends on your spicy taste
- Coriander-finely chopped
- 1 tsp crushed Red chili flakes-optional
- Oil-for frying
- Samosa Pastry sheets
- Flour & Water mixture - for sealing
- First make filling-Heat oil in pan,add chicken mince,salt, crushed red chili,garam masala,coriander powder, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic paste.
- Cook on low heat, till mince gets tender and all water get dries.Take out in separate bowl and let it cool completely.
- When cooled,add chopped onion,chopped coriander and chopped chilies and toss well.
- Now mix flour and water to form a thick paste for sealing.
- Take a samosa sheet,and place it on plain surface and put the filling and wrap the samosa sheet.Brush flour paste around the top edge and seal shut.
- Once done keep them in freezer to get firm.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and deep fry the samosa.
- Enjoy the hot samosa with any chutney or ketchup.