A delicious dish of spicy scrambled eggs perfect for breakfast.
- 4 Eggs
- Olive oil
- 1 Onion- finely chopped
- 1 Tomato- chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger and Garlic paste or chopped ginger
- 1-2 Green chili- finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- Cilantro- finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper- to taste
- Heat oil in a large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook the onions until softened, stirring frequently about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato, ginger , chilies, cumin and turmeric and cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Whisk eggs in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir the beaten eggs into the skillet with the tomatoes and add half the cilantro. Stir well to combine all ingredients.
- Cook slowly, stirring frequently, until soft, thick curds form. Cook until eggs reach your desired firmness.
- Serve immediately, garnished with remaining cilantro.