Wishing you all a happy and blessed Ramadan.Ramadan Mubarak!! Let’s welcome Ramadan with sweet and tempting Brownie Trifle.It is usually served in one large trifle bowl.But it’s also fun to serve them as individual trifles with full of deliciousness.
- 1 cup or 2 sticks Butter, melted
- 1 cup unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 3 cups Sugar
- 3 large Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Bittersweet or Semisweet chocolate-finely chopped
- Whipped Cream can
- For Decoration-Fresh Strawberries,Blueberries,Chocolate Hazelnut Rolled Wafers
- Preheat oven to 350˚. Grease square cake pan or line with parchment paper.
- Make Brownie
- In a medium bowl, stir together melted butter and cocoa and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat sugar and eggs until fluffy, about five minutes. Slowly beat in the cocoa and butter mixture. Add flour, salt and extract; beat just until combined.
- Spread half of the brownie mixture in the pan. Sprinkle with finely chopped chocolate.
- Carefully spread the remaining brownie batter over the chocolate all the way to the edges.
- Bake for 35-37 minutes. Cool completely. Cut into bite-size pieces or crush them.
- In a large trifle bowl, layer brownies, whipped cream and strawberries. Repeat layers until full. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Garnish on top with whipped cream,strawberries and rolled wafers.