The perfect creamy and rich Rabri taste divine!.And takes only 30-40 minutes to make it.The traditional way of making rabri takes more than 2 hours.So enjoy the quick and easy rabri.
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 15 oz Ricotta Cheese
- 16 oz tin of Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Assorted nuts
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder
- 7 to 8 Saffron strands
- Melt down tbsp of ghee in a wide pan.After ghee is melted to that add ricotta cheese and mix well.
- Continue to cook ricotta cheese over medium high heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Cook till ricotta cheese comes together like a dough.
- Now slowly add evaporated milk and as you add milk make sure you continue to stir it. Mix very well.
- Add assorted nuts and saffron, mix well and simmer over medium high heat for 5 minutes.
- Next add sugar, cardamom powder, mix well and cook for 5 minutes
- Decorate with nuts and serve hot or chilled as a dessert.