An easy Chicken creamy curry must must try it.
- Chicken 1kg
- Oil 1/2cup
- Onion-1 medium finely chopped
- Ginger and Garlic paste 1tbsp
- Yogurt 1cup
- Red chilli powder 1tbsp
- Coriander powder 1tsp
- Garam masala powder 1/2tsp
- Dried fenugreek leaves 1tsp
- Heavy cream 2tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Green chillies 2-3
- Coriandar leaves-finely chopped
- Wash and marinate the chicken with ginger and garlic paste,salt,red chilli powder,garam masala powder,coriander powder,yogurt,and fenugreek leaves.
- Heat the oil and saute the chopped onions for 2-3minutes.
- Add the chicken and mix well.Let it cook for few minutes.
- Next pour a glass of water and cook on medium heat until all the water dries up and it forms a thick gravy.
- Add cream, mix and cook well for two minutes and garnish with green chilli rings and coriander leaves.